At Simply Organized & Staged our team of professionals can handle any of your home staging, decorating
or organizing projects. We understand that our clients’ needs and budgets will vary, and we work hard to
offer solutions designed to work for you.
It’s easy to get started! Contact us today at 309-635-0969 to schedule your appointment.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Simply Organized & Staged offers several options for our clients trying to sell their home in today’s competitive real estate market. Whether the home is occupied or vacant, our trained, certified professional home stagers will identify the best ways to make your home stand apart and sell quickly.
Vacant Home Staging
Vacant homes often take twice as long to sell as occupied homes. Some of the reasons include:
- it is difficult for buyers to make an emotional connection to an empty property
- potential buyers don’t spend as much time touring a vacant house
- it is hard for buyers to imagine how – or if – their belongings will fit in an empty space
- there is nothing else to look at but “flaws”
- on-line photos make it hard to get a realistic sense of room size or purpose
Our experts have the experience to understand what today’s buyers are looking for and the ability to create a warm, inviting atmosphere that will allow buyers to connect emotionally.
Staging Main Spaces: We will fully stage the main or “public” spaces with furniture, art and accessories, including living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, and all powder rooms on the main floor. If the master suite is also on the main floor, we recommend that area is staged as well.
Pricing: Price to stage main spaces varies depending on the number and size of rooms to be staged, as well as the amount of furniture and accessories needed. We will provide a bid for your specific project at no charge.
Occupied Home StagingScroll to Top
For our clients who want to properly prepare their home for sale but for whatever reason can’t do the work themselves, we offer a complimentary assessment bid. We will identify a room by room plan of what needs to be done and will provide a bid to implement the plan for you. Price: No charge
We provide the homeowner and/or real estate agent with a comprehensive, detailed room-by-room list of changes to be made. This includes items to be removed from the space, any rearrangement of furniture, art or accessories, updates or repairs, as well as a color consultation identifying all recommended paint colors. Any recommended purchases of fixtures, furniture or accessories needed to help showcase the home to its full potential will also be included. The written report is provided via e-mail (typically within 1 day of scheduled visit) unless otherwise requested. Price: $275
Explore more services
(click on links below)
Simply Organized & Staged can help with all your interior decorating or redesign projects. Do you have a space that leaves you feeling overwhelmed, uninspired or just downright confused? Whether it’s a single room or a whole house makeover, we will help define your vision and bring it to life. From choosing colors to space planning to pulling it all together, our design consultants will guide you through the process. The end result is sure to be both beautiful and functional.
Whether your budget is big or small, we will help you make the most of it. Depending on your needs, we can…
- Update your space using items you already own by changing the placement of furniture, artwork and accessories. This is a great way to make big changes on a small budget.
- Work within your budget to shop for new pieces to incorporate seamlessly into your existing décor, whether it is furniture, art, accessories or all three. Sometimes it just takes the right finishing touches to pull it all together.
- Collaborate with you on larger projects. If you’re starting with an empty shell or a blank slate, we will help you make all the decisions necessary to achieve the end result you’ve dreamed about. If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to start, we can help.
- Create better flow within a single room or throughout the entire house. Do parts of your home ‘work’ better for you than others? Do you wish you had a more consistent ‘feeling’ from space to space? We’ll help you identify and correct your problem areas.
Whether you need a little or a lot of help, we will show you how to get the look you’re after. Give us a call today at 309-635-0969 to schedule your personal design consultation.
Simply Organized & Staged offers whole-house organization. From top-to-bottom, front to back, we organize everything.
- Home Office (paper, bill management, filing systems). We help you run a smooth, efficient home or business.
- Storage systems, closets, basements, garages. Wherever you need help with organization.
- Kitchen storage, efficiency, meal planning. We can make dinner happen with less stress.
- Space planning and flow. Even small spaces can hold more than you think with proper storage systems.
Our professional organizers will partner with you to ensure your home works for you and your family. Our goal is to help you get, and stay, organized. We achieve that by getting to know you and developing solutions that will meet your individual needs and work with your natural tendencies. We know there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to getting organized. We ask lots of questions and make recommendations but leave the decision making in your hands. All of our tools and systems are designed to be easy for you to maintain long after we leave.
Key Steps to Getting and Staying Organized:
3) Arrange/Make Homes
Simply Organized & Staged is partnering with Storage Options and Solutions (S.O.S.) to provide you with custom storage systems for any area of your home.
There's a feeling that comes from having everything in its place.
An organized closet with shoes in cubbies
Sweaters neatly aligned on sturdy, attractive shelves
Laundry pre-sorted and awaiting a wash
A pantry where every can and spice is visible
Yard tools hung safely in the garage
Balls and toys off the steps leading to the house
Ahhh, what a feeling!
Order has been restored and you can now conquer the world.
Our clients know that feeling well. They trust the S.O.S. team to design and install custom organizing solutions for every nook and cranny of their homes and offices.
If you are looking for professional life time solutions for today's toughest organizing challenges, call on us today. We know the right questions to ask and can provide you with options that maximize your space, work for your lifestyle, and solve your home and office headaches, permanently, no temporary fixes here.
- Custom designed solutions
- Heavy-duty hardware
- No dead-space
- High-end features
- Professional expertise
- Master craftsmanship
Rescuing you from clutter. Expect nothing less from S.O.S.
Making a major life transition can be a challenging process. Determining how best to downsize and relocate a lifetime of memories and belongings can seem overwhelming, both physically and emotionally. The goal of the team at Simply Organized & Staged is to minimize the stress involved by guiding our clients through this difficult process, while offering as much or as little assistance as they need. We can plan, coordinate, manage and implement the move itself; help get the new residence set up to feel like home; and provide the information and resources necessary to update and prepare the house for sale.
- The process begins with a free consultation to determine which services are right for you.
- Create a floor plan to determine what will fit in your new residence.
- Determine how and when to prepare the house for sale.
- Determine what to do with your remaining belongings...sell, donate, gift, or discard.
Implementing the Move
- Our professional organizers will help you sort and purge your belongings and disperse them according to your wishes
- We will ensure all belongings going to your new residence are carefully packed and labeled.
- Our professional organizers will manage and supervise the physical move.
New Home Set Up
- When we leave, your pictures will be hung, beds will be made, and dishes put away...your home is ready for living.
- We will work with your things to prepare your home for sale.
- We will obtain bids for any recommended updates or repairs.
- Furniture rental is available for vacant properties.
We realize all situations are unique; therefore, individualized packages are offered based on your personal needs. We can provide as much or as little assistance as needed. Contact Tracy Molendi at 309-635-0969 today to schedule your free consultation.
Simply Organized & Staged Home Inspections
Whether you are buying or selling a home you should think about having it inspected.
Why Have a Home Inspection?
- To determine the physical condition of the home, including structure and mechanical systems
- Identify any repairs that need to be done
- Estimate the life left in mechanical systems
As a seller you need to know the condition of your home. Once a contract is made and is contingent on the building inspection, you don’t want to lose the deal, or reduce the price over something that could have easily been fixed ahead of time if only you knew about it.
As sellers you need to do many things to get your home market ready. You are going to clean, possibly paint and make sure everything looks good, you need to go that extra step and make sure that the home not only looks good but is in good shape.
Simply Organized & Staged Home Inspection is a State Licensed, fully insured home inspection company.
As a home buyer you want to know you are making a good investment. Inside Out Home Inspection is there to help you make that decision. We go out of our way to make sure our clients are satisfied. Our clients really feel comfortable with us. We take our time to explain what is found in the home and how to maintain your new investment.
At Simply Organized & Staged Home Inspection services you can count on a very thorough, professional home inspection.
Our inspector’s training included:
- A 100 hour hands on Home Inspection Course through All State Home Inspection School in Vermont
- AHIT Home Inspection Course
- Training as a field inspector for HMBI, HUD Housing
- CE Course—Inspecting older homes
- CE Course—New construction Inspections
- CE Course—Professional Practices
- Buyer Inspection
- Seller Inspection
- Seller Prep, Home Inspection & Home Staging
- Hourly Service Call
- Environmental Testing
Call 309-635-0969 for price quote and appointment schedule.
Information coming soon!