At Simply Organized & Staged our team of professionals can handle any of your home staging, decorating
or organizing projects. We understand that our clients’ needs and budgets will vary, and we work hard to
offer solutions designed to work for you.
It’s easy to get started! Contact us today at 309-635-0969 to schedule your appointment.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Simply Organized & Staged offers several options for our clients trying to sell their home in today’s competitive real estate market. Whether the home is occupied or vacant, our trained, certified professional home stagers will identify the best ways to make your home stand apart and sell quickly.
Vacant Home Staging
Vacant homes often take twice as long to sell as occupied homes. Some of the reasons include:
- it is difficult for buyers to make an emotional connection to an empty property
- potential buyers don’t spend as much time touring a vacant house
- it is hard for buyers to imagine how – or if – their belongings will fit in an empty space
- there is nothing else to look at but “flaws”
- on-line photos make it hard to get a realistic sense of room size or purpose
Our experts have the experience to understand what today’s buyers are looking for and the ability to create a warm, inviting atmosphere that will allow buyers to connect emotionally.
Staging Main Spaces: We will fully stage the main or “public” spaces with furniture, art and accessories, including living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, and all powder rooms on the main floor. If the master suite is also on the main floor, we recommend that area is staged as well.
Pricing: Price to stage main spaces varies depending on the number and size of rooms to be staged, as well as the amount of furniture and accessories needed. We will provide a bid for your specific project at no charge.
Occupied Home StagingScroll to Top
For our clients who want to properly prepare their home for sale but for whatever reason can’t do the work themselves, we offer a complimentary assessment bid. We will identify a room by room plan of what needs to be done and will provide a bid to implement the plan for you. Price: No charge
We provide the homeowner and/or real estate agent with a comprehensive, detailed room-by-room list of changes to be made. This includes items to be removed from the space, any rearrangement of furniture, art or accessories, updates or repairs, as well as a color consultation identifying all recommended paint colors. Any recommended purchases of fixtures, furniture or accessories needed to help showcase the home to its full potential will also be included. The written report is provided via e-mail (typically within 1 day of scheduled visit) unless otherwise requested. Price: $275
Explore more services
(click on links below)
Simply Organized & Staged can help with all your interior decorating or redesign projects. Do you have a space that leaves you feeling overwhelmed, uninspired or just downright confused? Whether it’s a single room or a whole house makeover, we will help define your vision and bring it to life. From choosing colors to space planning to pulling it all together, our design consultants will guide you through the process. The end result is sure to be both beautiful and functional.
Whether your budget is big or small, we will help you make the most of it. Depending on your needs, we can…
- Update your space using items you already own by changing the placement of furniture, artwork and accessories. This is a great way to make big changes on a small budget.
- Work within your budget to shop for new pieces to incorporate seamlessly into your existing décor, whether it is furniture, art, accessories or all three. Sometimes it just takes the right finishing touches to pull it all together.
- Collaborate with you on larger projects. If you’re starting with an empty shell or a blank slate, we will help you make all the decisions necessary to achieve the end result you’ve dreamed about. If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to start, we can help.
- Create better flow within a single room or throughout the entire house. Do parts of your home ‘work’ better for you than others? Do you wish you had a more consistent ‘feeling’ from space to space? We’ll help you identify and correct your problem areas.
Whether you need a little or a lot of help, we will show you how to get the look you’re after. Give us a call today at 309-635-0969 to schedule your personal design consultation.
Making a major life transition can be a challenging process. Determining how best to downsize and relocate a lifetime of memories and belongings can seem overwhelming, both physically and emotionally. The goal of the team at Simply Organized & Staged is to minimize the stress involved by guiding our clients through this difficult process, while offering as much or as little assistance as they need. We can plan, coordinate, manage and implement the move itself; help get the new residence set up to feel like home; and provide the information and resources necessary to update and prepare the house for sale.
- The process begins with a free consultation to determine which services are right for you.
- Create a floor plan to determine what will fit in your new residence.
- Determine how and when to prepare the house for sale.
- Determine what to do with your remaining belongings...sell, donate, gift, or discard.
Implementing the Move
- Our professional organizers will help you sort and purge your belongings and disperse them according to your wishes
- We will ensure all belongings going to your new residence are carefully packed and labeled.
- Our professional organizers will manage and supervise the physical move.
New Home Set Up
- When we leave, your pictures will be hung, beds will be made, and dishes put away...your home is ready for living.
- We will work with your things to prepare your home for sale.
- We will obtain bids for any recommended updates or repairs.
- Furniture rental is available for vacant properties.
We realize all situations are unique; therefore, individualized packages are offered based on your personal needs. We can provide as much or as little assistance as needed. Contact Tracy Molendi at 309-635-0969 today to schedule your free consultation.
Information coming soon!